Asa cum valorile de baza ale TaxAce sunt Integritatea, Dezvoltarea Continua si Respectul pentru Clienti, ne asteptam ca si angajatii nostri sa se alinieze acestor principii si sa le aplice zi de zi.
Muncim umar la umar intr-o Echipa cu oameni deosebiti, dornici de a se dezvolta si de a produce valoare pentru clienti. Daca iti doresti sa faci parte din aceasta Echipa, atunci te asteptam sa ni te alaturi.
Iata De Ce Angajatii ne Aleg
We are a dynamic and innovative accounting company based in Stratford, London. We are looking for a professional with 3+ years of practice work experience. The ideal candidate will be fluent in English, Romanian and preferably Russian looking for a good sized practice able to offer a wide range of Practice work in a supportive environment.
- Preparing statutory accounts for a variety of client types and filing with Companies House and HMRC.
- Prepare and file VAT, Payroll, CIS returns
- Manage and supervise bank reconciliations
- Establish and maintain excellent professional relations with corporate clients
SKILLS, PERSONALITY AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of experience in the UK
- Fluency in English and Romanian is mandatory, Russian is preferred
- AAT level 4 or similar is an advantage
- Ability to liaise and communicate with clients
- Work to tight time constraints and within budget
- Great organisation skills, including the ability to prioritise a changing workload
- You will have worked and or be familiar of accounting software such as Xero and VT Transactions
- Willingness to add value and get the most out of your potential to help clients and progress towards company’s and personal vision
- Accuracy and keen eye for details
- Growth: Everyone has a personal development plan to help you progress your career much faster than anywhere else.
- Flexible working: Do your best work when it is more convenient, through flexible working around our main hours of 9am-6.30pm.
- Monthly reviews: At TaxAce, you’ll meet monthly with your line manager to discuss how you can be the best version of yourself.
- Volunteer’ Day: You’ll get an extra day off each year to volunteer for a charity of your choice, helping to make a difference.
- Christmas Shutdown: At the end of the year, we close the office to give you extra time off to spend with family.
- Pension: Plan for a safer future with free access to financial advice and a flexible pension package.
- Salary that can grow based on achieving KPI’s, becoming more qualified and deliver more value to the clients.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
Completati Aplicatia Pentru Angajare
Completati cu detaliile Dvs si va vom contacta in cazul in care veti fi selectati pentru interviu. Va rugam sa aveti CV-ul si Scrisoarea de Intentie pregatite.