As TaxAce’ main values are Respect for People, Continuous Self Improvement and Trust, we expect our existing and potential colleagues to be aligned with them and apply these principles into everyday work activity. Our mission is to make 1000 small and medium UK businesses thrive and double in size. That can be achieved only with a great, continuously evolving Team that provides value to our happy customers. If you want to be part of the journey, then you are more than welcome to join us.
Why Get On Board?
*Proficiency in both English and Romanian is required. Russian is preferred.
Please do not apply if you don’t qualify.*
The role will involve:
- Processing Data from various sources for Tax Return computations and submissions.
- Dealing with HMRC on behalf of clients, over the phone, email and in writing.
- Compiling and updating spreadsheets, creating files, filing and scanning, managing database.
- Managing email correspondence through Microsoft Outlook.
- Providing general administrative support to colleagues and the Department Manager.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to process tax returns and maintain databases.
- Have at least 1 year proven experience in Accounting Practice.
- Have a basic understanding of the tax laws and regulations.
- Work with a high degree of accuracy and will posses excellent attention to details and numbers.
- Be a team player and have excellent communications skills both verbally and in writing in
- English and Romanian, Russian would be an advantage.
- Have strong interpersonal skills, will work with new clients but also building and maintaining
- Be self-motivated and comfortable working alone.
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Be able to work effectively in a fast busy office and when under pressure & be happy working in a small company environment
- Studying towards an Accounting/Tax profession would be an advantage.
- Have strong Microsoft Office skills.
In return we offer:
- A great environment for professional and personal growth
- Automatic Pension Enrolment
- 28 days paid holiday
Application Deadline: 30 October 2018
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £19,000.00 to £22,000.00 /year
Complete our Job Application Form
Fill in your details so we can get back to you if you’ll be selected for an interview. Please have your CV and Cover Letter ready.